This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Looking for a free Happy Easter SVG?
This free Easter SVG cut file is so adorable that the Easter bunny himself will approve of it!
A fun font pairing and bunny ears are featured in this Happy Easter SVG design and it’s perfect to put on a onesie or bib your kids can wear to the Easter egg hunt!
Not only can you make great clothing pieces with this easy and fun design but you could also make a framed sign or mug using the file too! The possibilities are truly endless!
Have a Happy Easter everyone!
This free Happy Easter SVG cut file is completely customizable so feel free to add, subtract or resize elements and change colors.
What You’ll Need to Make This Happy Easter Onesie:
- Cutting Machine (Cricut Maker, Silhouette Cameo, Brother ScanNCut, etc.)
- Heat Press (such as Cricut EasyPress or an iron)
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Tape Measure
- Lint Roller
What else can I make with your free SVG cut files?
Great question! Honestly, the possibilities are endless but here are a few project ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Using your favorite cutting machine, you can make custom or personalized:
- shirts, sweatshirts, onesies and socks
- stickers, decals, and keychains
- nail decals and stickers
- mugs, tumblers, and hydro flask water bottles
- throw pillows, wooden signs, and porch signs
- tote bags, make-up bags and pencil cases
- acrylic earrings and leather bracelets
- wedding, bachelorette and bachelor party favors
- labels to organize your pantry, home and office
- doormats and door hangers
- greeting cards and invitations
- gable boxes and gift boxes
- party banners and photo booth props
- Christmas ornaments
And so much more!
Share, Download, Create!
Sharing is caring! Please share this design on Pinterest and other social media sites before downloading! It allows me to keep making free designs for you and helps my blog to grow. Please do not redistribute these free SVG files. We kindly ask that you direct other craft lovers to our blog to download themselves. Thank you!
Download includes one (1) zipped folder with these file formats:
- SVG for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, etc.
- PNG is compatible with most cutting machines and has a transparent background.
- DXF for Silhouette Studio (free version).
- EPS for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, etc.
Download this Happy Easter file for FREE!
Just fill out the short form below and you’ll get instant access to this design and all my other freebies!
Note: All files are free for personal use only. Already have a business or want to start a side hustle? Here at Sunny SVG, we love to support small businesses! You must purchase a commercial use license if you would like to sell products made using the files. Please read the License Terms for more information before downloading.
You May Also Like
How do I unzip the folder to access the files after downloading?
If you have Windows 10:
- Open File Explorer
- Find the zipped folder (commonly found in Downloads folder)
- Right-click on zipped folder
- Click Extract All
- Select a destination for the files then click Extract
If you have a Mac:
- Find the zipped folder
- Double click on zipped folder
- The unzipped files will appear in the original zipped folder
Can I sell products made with free SVG cut files?
Yes, but only if you have purchased a Sunny SVG commercial use license. At Sunny SVG, all files are free for personal use but you must purchase a commercial use license if you want to sell products using the free SVG files. Also, if you have downloaded free SVG files from other blogs or websites, please carefully read their Terms and Conditions as they might differ from our own.
Can I use free SVG cut files for commercial use?
Of course, but you must purchase a commercial use license from Sunny SVG. Please read our full License Terms before purchasing. But if you have downloaded free SVG files from other blogs or websites, please carefully read their Terms and Conditions as they might differ from our own.