This License Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is an agreement between You (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or “Licensor”) and Sunny SVG (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, “our,” or “Licensor”).
This Agreement governs your purchase, downloads, or subscription to products from our website www.sunnysvg.com (the “Website”) and by using or purchasing our digital files (the “Products”), you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to this Agreement, as well as our website Terms and Conditions.
In accordance with this Agreement, we grant you a nonexclusive, limited license to use the Products. This license is non-transferable and revocable, and any attempts to transfer or assign it are void. The scope of use is restricted to the Products you purchased or are allowed to download for free and may not be used for any other purpose.
You are granted a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the Products only for your own non-commercial purposes. You agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on these products in any manner without our written permission. You agree not use any part of the Product in any manner that would infringe upon the rights of third parties.
- Use the files to create unlimited physical products e.g., t-shirts, stickers, signs, cups etc.
- Use the files in part or in whole to make unlimited physical products
- Alter, modify, remove or add elements to the files to make unlimited physical products
You MAY NOT:
- Share, redistribute, copy, or sell the files in digital format in any way, shape or form. If you would like to share the file, please kindly direct them to www.sunnysvg.com to download themselves.
- Use the files to sell ANY physical product whether modified or not. You must purchase a commercial use license if you would like to sell products made using the files. Please see below.
Commercial use shall be defined as using the Product in order to generate revenue either directly or indirectly by; charging money, exchanging goods/services, soliciting donations or any other form of generating revenue.
You may use the Products for any commercial or business purpose. If you wish to use the Products in a commercial manner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inquire about obtaining a license or purchase a license on our website.
- Use the files to create unlimited physical (non-digital) products that will be assembled by the business owner themselves.
- Use the files in part or in whole to make unlimited physical products.
- Alter, modify, remove or add elements to the files to make unlimited physical products.
You MAY NOT:
- Share, redistribute, copy, relicense or sell the files in digital format in any way, shape or form. If you would like to share the file, please kindly direct them to www.sunnysvg.com to download themselves.
- Upload the files to a print-on-demand (POD) website or service such as Amazon Merch, Printful, Printify, Zazzle, Cafe Press, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, Printed Mint, etc.
- Use the files to sell ANY digital item or product whether modified or not.
- Use the files to design or create ANY digital item or product whether modified or not.
- Use the files to create derivative works in any format for resell.
- Use the files to make and sell heat/sublimation transfers or embroidery files.
- Use the files for any harmful, obscene, pornographic, racial, illegal, immoral, offensive, or defamatory designs.
You are allowed to use the Products for commercial use only if you have obtained a valid, paid license from us. Even with such a license, you are still not allowed to distribute the Products for use by third parties and/or for any other commercial purposes. You must also ensure that any copies of the Product made available online or via any other medium contain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the originals. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Products is strictly prohibited and will be met with legal action. Any unauthorized commercial use shall result in immediate termination of the license granted herein and may subject you to legal action for breach of contract.
OWNERSHIP AND RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We retain all ownership, title and intellectual property rights in and to the Products. Except for the license granted in this Agreement, all rights are reserved. Neither this Agreement nor the use of the Products grants you any interest or ownership in our copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights in the Products. We retain sole ownership of all such proprietary rights. You are not permitted to use any of our trademarks, logos, or brand names without our express written permission.
WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The licensor warrants that it has the right to enter into this Agreement and grant you the licenses set forth herein. The licensor makes no other warranties with respect to the Products and disclaims any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
In no event shall the licensor be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Products.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Products in your possession or control. This Agreement will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
This Agreement is made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Louisiana, United States of America without regard to conflict of law provisions. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Louisiana, United States of America courts. The parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such jurisdiction and waive any objection thereto.
By using, downloading or otherwise accessing the Products, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, agree to be bound by its terms and conditions and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country identified above for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of the Products.