This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Looking for a free Gable Box Template SVG? You’ve come to the right place!
This free medium Gable Box Template SVG makes for a fun and versatile craft project! Make custom gable boxes to use as:
- Favor boxes for birthday themed parties, wedding parties, baby showers,
- Treat boxes for Halloween, Christmas, Easter or any other holiday,
- To-go boxes for cupcakes, cookies and other goodies,
- Disposable lunch boxes,
- Gift boxes,
And so much more!
The dimensions of this medium gable box once assembled is 5″ W x 5″ H x 5″ D and it is formatted to fit on two (2) A3 size sheets 11.6929″ x 16.5354″.
This free Gable Box Template SVG is completely customizable so feel free to add, subtract or resize elements and change colors.
What You’ll Need to Make This Gable Box:
- Cutting Machine (Cricut Maker, Silhouette Cameo, Brother ScanNCut, etc.)
- Cutting Mat
- Hot Glue Gun or Double-Sided Tape
- Weeding Tools
- Tape Measure
- White Cardstock Paper
- Gable Box Template SVG cut file (download below)
After folding along fold lines, apply glue or double sided tape to flaps:
How to Assemble Bottom Part:
Share, Download, Create!
Sharing is caring! Please share this design on Pinterest and other social media sites before downloading! It allows me to keep making free designs for you and helps my blog to grow. Please do not redistribute these free SVG files. We kindly ask that you direct other craft lovers to our blog to download themselves. Thank you!
Download includes one (1) zipped folder with these file formats:
- SVG for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, etc.
- PNG is compatible with most cutting machines and has a transparent background.
- DXF for Silhouette Studio (free version).
- EPS for Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, etc.
- PDF is great for printing.
Download this Gable Box Template SVG file for FREE!
Just fill out the short form below and you’ll get instant access to this design and all my other freebies!
Note: All files are free for personal use only. Already have a business or want to start a side hustle? Here at Sunny SVG, we love to support small businesses! You must purchase a commercial use license if you would like to sell products made using the files. Please read the License Terms for more information before downloading.
You May Also Like
- Free Mini Gable Box Template SVG
- Free Small Gable Box Template SVG
- Free Large Gable Box Template SVG
- Free X-Large Gable Box Template SVG
How To Make Score Lines in Cricut Design Space?
- Open Cricut Design Space
- Upload template into Cricut Design Space and add to Canvas
- Select the template and foldlines, right click then click on Ungroup
- Adjust and move fold lines into place on template if shifted during upload
- Click and select the fold line with your mouse
- At the top, you will see “Basic Cut” under the word “Operation”. Click on down arrow next to “Basic Cut” and change to “Score”
- After changing the fold lines to score lines, select the template and score lines and click on “Attach” (bottom right corner, has a paper clip).
How do I unzip the folder to access the files after downloading?
If you have Windows 10:
- Open File Explorer
- Find the zipped folder (commonly found in Downloads folder)
- Right-click on zipped folder
- Click Extract All
- Select a destination for the files then click Extract
If you have a Mac:
- Find the zipped folder
- Double click on zipped folder
- The unzipped files will appear in the original zipped folder
Can I sell products made with free SVG cut files?
Yes, but only if you have purchased a Sunny SVG commercial use license. At Sunny SVG, all files are free for personal use but you must purchase a commercial use license if you want to sell products using the free SVG files. Also, if you have downloaded free SVG files from other blogs or websites, please carefully read their Terms and Conditions as they might differ from our own.
Can I use free SVG cut files for commercial use?
Of course, but you must purchase a commercial use license from Sunny SVG. Please read our full License Terms before purchasing. But if you have downloaded free SVG files from other blogs or websites, please carefully read their Terms and Conditions as they might differ from our own.